You Make Me Smile Card

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wow...I was busy last weekend!!!
Apple Orchard on Saturday...Oktoberfest on Sunday...had to take a few days "off" here! =)
But I'm back with a card for a challenge (or two...or three):


So, here it is...I'm still in fall colors mode...



I "cuttlebugged" a panel with a Spellbinders embossing folder, inked it in orange (direct-to-paper technique) and adhered it on my card base. 
I stamped my sentiment (CTMH - Cricut®Artiste Collection) in red and orange, cut it out and adhered it with foam tape on card.
Then, I added the sequins! Are you tired of sequins yet? I'm NOT! =) 

I'm also entering this card at Casology (Week 65: Crisp):


...and at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Use a Rubber or a Clear Stamp)...since I used one clear stamp!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe