Damask Divas Blog Hop: Huntington Pocket Album

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hello,
Welcome to the Damask Divas Blog Hop!

If you came from Latisha's Blogyou are in the right place.
If you have jumped here and just discovered our Blog Hop, feel free to check the list at the Damask Divas Blog to find the complete list of Blog Hop participants. 

We're featuring the Huntington Paper Collection this month. 
I love the autumn colors in it! And I had so many ideas for this Blog Hop: scrapbook layouts, cards, place cards, candle ring...you name it! But then, I decided to use this new Kraft Pocket Album from CTMH.


My family usually goes to an Apple Orchard every year. So, I thought I would slide the pictures in the pockets, and maybe some small ones outside the pockets plus some journaling and embellishments...just like what you would do with My Crush™ Books (an upcoming project).

For the Pocket Album, I actually used the "leftovers" from my Huntington WOTG Scrapbooking Kit. I completed the two 2-page layouts, and I was still left with lots of paper for future projects...
After I decided where I wanted the pieces of paper, I simply used Mod Podge® to adhere them on the cover. Then, I used my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut some embellishments (flourish and flowers) and added them to the cover. I also added the Bronze Shimmer Trim on the spine.
detail of the cover:

I'm still working on the inside...but here's a peek:

stamp: The Best Things (C1503)

Your next stop is Tracey's Blog...hope you enjoy our Blog Hop! 
And don't forget to check the monthly specials HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe