House of Cards DT Apr Challenge: Color/Photo Inspiration

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Hello,

(I'll have 2 posts today...If you're looking for my Decorate to Celebrate DT project post, please click HERE)

It's a new month and it's a new challenge at House of Cards!

This month's challenge is: to add butterflies and/or use the color combo.


I love butterflies and went a little crazy creating cards...I'll be posting them throughout the month, to celebrate my birthday...which is today, by the way! =)

Here's my card...I made it for my in-laws, who came to babysit last weekend:


Challenge:


Supplies:
Inkadinkado and CTMH stamps
ArtBars (Derwent)
BasicGrey pp
washi tape
Glitz glitter gel

Don't forget to link your projects HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe