House of Cards January Challenge: Use Glitter and/or Color/Photo Inspiration

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

I have some news today!!!
I'm a House of Cards Design Team Member! I'm so excited to be a part of the team! 

Here's the first challenge of the year: 

Use Glitter and/or Color/Photo Inspiration


Lovely colors, right? And I love glitter...
I wanted to make a snowflake garland last year, but never got to it...so, here's my garland...on a card - a clean and layered, with a hint of shabby! =)



I'm linking this card at:
1. SSS Wed: Anything Goes
2. WAW #164: Anything Goes

A close-up:

Supplies:
CTMH I Do stamp set (garland)
CTMH Banner Wishes stamp set (sentiment)
Fine Glitter in different colors
Glitter Glue 
snowflake die cuts (ScanNCut)

Hope you join us...you have a month to play!
Link your projects HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe