H2H Guest Designer: Artfully Sent Projects

Monday, November 10, 2014

Hello,

I'm the guest designer at Heart 2 Heart CTMH Challenge Blog this month and the newest challenge  is NO ink allowed
Another week without stamping...so sad! 

Just kidding! =)
This is a great opportunity for me to play with other tools other than stamps!
So, I decided to play with my Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge!

Here are my cards:


Joy: I cut a 4x6 pocket card, trimmed it for a A2 card, rounded the corners and added washi tape and silver shimmer trim. The gold polka-dot washi tape is actually not that wide, but I taped 2 strips and lined up the dots...


Noel: I changed the size of the pocket card on Cricut Craft Room (I have a E2) to fit the A2 card, added the washi tapes and gemstones, then added some glitter gel.


Tree: This one was a "little" more time consuming...Artfully Sent cut out the tree/banner design for me. I layered woodgrain washi tape on a piece of 5x7 cardstock and adhere behind the front panel (for the trunk cut out). Using the leftover leaves cut outs, I taped different washi tapes, trimmed and adhered them on. For the smaller leaves, I adhered and colored them with watercolored pencils. 
I also added gold polka-dot washi tape for the banner and adhered them on.
Of course, to make your life easier, you could have taped washi tape on cardstock and cut them with the Cricut...but I decided to save some cardstock and washi tape...

Supplies (CTMH):
Artfully Sent Cricut Collection
White Daisy Cardstock
Silver Shimmer Trim
Gold Polka-Dots Washi Tape
Ruby Chevron Washi Tape
Woodgrain Washi Tape (retired, but available in Party Washi Tape 3-pack, while supplies last)
Teal Washi Tape (retired)
Silver Washi Tape (retired)
Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)
Others:
corner punch
Gemstones
Textured Cardstock
Washi Tape from my stash
Watercolor Pencils

And click HERE to see another card I made using Artfully Sent (for a CTMH consultants' Blog Hop)!

I'm entering the tree card in the following challenges:
1. WAW #157: Anything Goes
2. Runway Inspired #71: In Memory of Oscar de la Renta

Have a nice week!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe