Slimline Birthday Easel + Embossed Sympathy Cards

Friday, December 31, 2021

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Here are some cards I made for family members...

Card #1



First is a Slimline Easel Card...I took advantage of the patterned paper to create a Winter scene!


Card #2


My SIL lost her pet this past weekend...I wanted to make something simple and easy to mail...I embossed a die cut panel and then, die cut it with butterflies.

Challenges:

Card #1

1. Simon Says Mon: Party!

2. Simon Says Wed: It's Time to Party!

3. Cookie Challenge #163: December

4. Creative Creases #22: AGoes with a Fun Fold

5. CAS on Friday #221: Happy New Year

6. AAA Birthday #32: An Easel Card


Card #2

1. Let's Squash It: It's Your Call

2. Double D: Lots of White


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Adorable cards!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL white card creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lots of White’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first look at a slimline easel, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful white card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweetest snowman scene! Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday challenge, hope to see you again! Happy new year! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your white card, just beautiful. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the Mood Board. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope we see you back soon!
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute easel card! You really got me with the cute snowmen. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your white embossed hearts are so pretty and I love how you cut the butterflies from the panel. A beautiful sympathy card. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Happy New Year. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe