Christmas Cards using Vintage Stamps (+ extra: Napkin Cards Process Video)

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!

This week, I'll be posting some of my Christmas Cards I "sent" (meaning...will be sending...since I still have the mail some) this year...so, please bear with me these next 4 days...

So, today...I'll start with a couple cards using my vintage stamps I was able to find years ago on an auction site...

The first card was inspired by Inkspirational #254 Photo...I used mostly the sprinkles colors + the gold details from the photo:

Card #1



Card #2


******

And an extra bonus for today...
a Process Video - Merry Everything Cards using a Decorative Napkin + a sentiment stamp:


Challenges:

Card #1

1. Inkspirational #254: Photo Challenge

2. QKR Stampede #434: AGoes

3. Tuesday Morning Sketches: Annual AGoes

4. WordArtWed #523-#524: AGoes

Card #2

1. 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Dec Pick a Previous Challenge (April 2021 - Stamping)


2. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #106: Anything Christmas Goes

3. Through the Craft Room Door: Dec 7th AGoes

4. DreamValley #260: Christmas

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love the traditional green/red holly combo with the more contemporary washi and enamel dots . Great card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely festive cards, so bright and cheerful. Thanks for sharing with us at the 52CCT December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas cards. I love the traditional colours you twisted with a more modern touch. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wondeful cards. thanks for sharing at TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards!
    (Great video... I now want to try using napkins!)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Lilian! These are lovely vintage images, gorgeous Christmas cards. The blue touches are so fun. Hope you'll make Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge one of your favorites in the coming year. Good luck! Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe