French Dies {Fri}: Poinsettia Joy Embroidery Hoop Wreath Card

Friday, December 10, 2021

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Trying out new dies I purchased "recently" (meaning I bought a while ago, but never used it...lol!)...

I layered the embroidery hoop twice, and "Joy" three times for more dimension. "Joy" was actually "enjoy" and I just trimmed "en" off. I also used a stitched frame die and glued all the pieces on the panel. The poinsettia was from my die cut box - an embellishment I made a while ago using CTMH Comfort & Joy - Scrapbooking Stamp Set + Thin Cuts. Others are Sizzix.

Challenges:

1. Double D Christmas Joy

2. The Flower Challenge #63: Christmas

3. Cut It Up #240: Holiday Cards

4. WordArtWed #521-#522: AGoes

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Very pretty! That poinsettia is spectacular, and I love the traditional Christmas colors you used.

    Thanks for sharing your Holiday Card with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Lillian! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘JOY’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe