Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - October 2020!

Thursday, October 01, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

It's Planner Inspiration day at Paper Sweeties

This is my 2020 Mini Happy Planner:


It has a different layout than my previous Planners...the boxes remind me of the monthly spread...so I got confused one time and wrote stuff on "Friday" instead of "Thursday". I'm getting used to it, even though it's a little tight to write stuff down.
Here's what I did for October (click to enlarge):




The word "Planner" came from "Plan" (Planner Series: Get Your Craft On) + "Dinner" (Planner Series: Wedding)...just ink "-ner" and stamp after "Plan".
Then, I added some MAMBI stickers and penned in some chores, info, etc...


Please, don't forget to visit the rest of the DT team:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

ALL Planner Series stamp sets are 50% off (while supplies last)

Click HERE to shop!


Challenges:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi sweet Lilian:
    I always enjoy your sweet creations and visiting your blog. I hope you're doing well. Thanks for sharing your Paper Sweeties layout with us. It's always a joy to have you play along with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - come by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe