October Kraftie Kit - Bloom With Grace + With All My Love Oct Stamp of the Month Fancy Fold Cards

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I'm so addicted to Fancy Fold Cards now, I have decided to make a Kit...I will have Pre-Cut Kits available for local pick up (or shipped)...or you can purchase the supplies I used on my CTMH Shop (click HERE) and I'll send you the instructions (see Supplies' List below)!

October Kraftie Kit - Fancy Fold Cards


October Pre-Cut/Stamped Kraftie Kit for local pick up or shipped to you includes 6 Fancy Fold Cards + Envelopes (optional add-on: 1 Stamp Set)!

Check the purchase options below:

1. Pre-Cut LOCAL pickup - (please allow 2 weeks for delivery):

A. Card Kit without Stamp Set $25

B. Card Kit + With All My Love Stamp Set $35

Pre-Cut/Stamped (in Black, so you color them) and bagged for easy assembly + Instructions
  • Entered into drawings for FREE GIFTS!
  • Become a member of my FB VIP Group

2. Pre-Cut Mailed Kit - (shipping included, please allow 2 weeks for delivery):

A. Card Kit without Stamp Set $32

B. Card Kit + With All My Love Stamp Set $42 

Pre-Cut/Stamped (in Black, so you color them) and bagged for easy assembly + Instructions
  • Priority Shipping
  • Entered into drawing for FREE GIFTS! 
  • Become a member of my FB VIP Group

Order Pre-Cut Kraftie Kits HERE!


******************************

Don't want a pre-cut Kraftie Kit, but make your own? 
You can purchase the supplies online and I'll send you instructions!

Order from my CTMH Shop!

Minimum order of $50 (+ $5 Stamp of the Month) - I'll send you instructions to make the cards!

I'll mail you a pre-cut Kraftie Kit for FREE (all 6 cards):
Minimum order of $100 as a CTMH VIP Customer
(Prices before tax + shipping)

October Stamp of the Month - Will All My Love is only $5 with a purchase of $50!!! Or FREE if you are a CTMH VIP Customer (with a qualifying purchase of $50+)!!!

If you qualify and would like the instructions or FREE Kraftie Kit, please e-mail me at:
theleafstudio@gmail.com with requests



  • Supplies' List:
October Stamp of the Month - With All My Love (order at least $50 and you can purchase it for $5 or get it for FREE if you join as a CTMH VIP Customer - with a qualifying purchase of $50+!!!)
Adhesive (or grab from your stash)
Ink Pad (suggested: Black and Brown)
Acrylic Blocks for the stamps

Additional supplies:
Metallic and Alcohol Based Markers (colors of your choice)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe