Be a Close To My Heart VIP Customer!!!

Thursday, October 01, 2020

Hello, Krafty Friends!!!

Close To My Heart has a *NEW* program if you'd like to have access to FREE exclusive stamps and receive credits for future purchases!!!

The sign-up fee is $35...BUT if you sign up before December 31, 2020...you'll get $25 credit to use instead of $15!!!

Each purchase gives you 15% (of retail amount paid) on future purchases!

Purchase at least $50 per month, and earn a FREE Stamp of the Month (a $18.95 Value)!!!

Receive access to Exclusive SPECIALS throughout the year!

*** Receive Exclusive Classes/Workshops and more from me, if you sign up with me! ***


More Info/Video/FAQ: https://lilian.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/vip.aspx

Or let me know if you have more questions!!!

************

This month's Stamp of the Month - With All My Love:


October Promotions:

Moments Like These

You can purchase the complete bundle or choose with or without stamp set and/or calendar options!

and

Got Candy?


Save 20% on the Got Candy? Product Bundle!



Offer available through October 31, 2020 while supplies last. 

Shipping and handling based on full retail price of all items.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe