Hello #Baby Scrapbook Page

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I made this 12" x 12" Scrapbook Page last minute to join a Challenge at Stick it Down June Single Page:


Here's my page:


Supplies:
CTMH Mix In Paper Packet papers (available July 1st) and retired stickers and glitter embellishments.
Other supplies: Sweet Girl-Cardmaking and a consultant stamp sets, Black ink pad, adhesive runner and liquid glue.

I will have a Process Video next week on my YouTube Channel!

Challenges:
2. QKR Stampede #400: AGoes
3. WordArtWed #444-#445: AGoes
4. Simon Says Wed: AGoes
5. Incy Wincy: Man's Best Friend/Fur Babies/Pets
6. Crafting Happiness #55: Always AGoes

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. what a cute little puppy! I'm glad you joined us last minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart. So sweet! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! A super page with anyone's best friend. SO glad you shared with us at Incy Wincy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures. I like the layout. Thank you for joining in the Pets Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe