EyeConnect Crafts: 4th of July Lace-Up Stars

Friday, June 26, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I'm back at EyeConnect Crafts Blog as a Guest Designer this month, so I made a quick 4th of July Card, using Lace-Up: Celebration, Stars chipboard shapes.

We might not be able to BBQ with friends or watch the fireworks in D.C., but I will still decorate a bit and have my kids make some crafts.
You can see the photo tutorial HERE!

My inspiration came from The Card Concept #138 {Summer Fun}:


I was inspired by the colors and created a Clean and Graphic Card:



I used some chipboard stars, washi tape, and retired stamps from CTMH.

Other Challenges:


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love that polka-dot star on your fun patriotic card! Thanks for playing along at The House That Stamps Built (and The Card Concept too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #262 “Red, White & Blue” LINKY challenge
    This is really great!! I love your design Lilian
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout and I appreciate that you were able to use items in your stash! Perfect creation from the inspiration photo. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card! Love the fireworks in the background! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clean lines and graphic feel of your very festive card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe