2 Easy Mini Baby Girl Scrapbook Albums + Process Video

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!




A friend of mine and a family member had baby girls recently...so that "forced" me to craft!
They all came earlier than expected, so I made these 2 easy 6" x 6" Baby Girl Albums with a few supplies in my stash:


Each album took about 1 hour and 15 minute to make!!!
They have similar layouts, but still each one is unique...

Here's a YouTube video showing how I made the first album, and you can see all the pages from both albums:



Please, come back to see 2 Baby Girl Cards I made using left over stickers from the Albums in my next post, coming on Sunday!!!
Please, like and subscribe if you'd like to see more videos!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe