Product Review: Color Street Nail Polish Strips (Part I)

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I know this is not Paper Craft related...but I couldn't resist when Wendy, a Color Street Stylist, offered me a free sample of Nail Polish Strips to try out and write a review about it!


I don't paint my nails very often, but once in a while I'll do it for certain events. Since I have some coming up (dog-related), I thought I would try something new!

Color Street sells 100% Nail Polish Strips and could last up to 14 days, according to the website.
They range between $11-$14 for a total of 16 strips.


Here's a video I made, showing how to apply it:


Review:

1. PROS:
  • If your nails are not that long, you could use one strip for both hands and save the rest for another application. I was also able to use the biggest size on my toenails.
  • Easy to apply, once you get the hang of it.
  • You can stretch it gently, to cover your nail if the size is slightly smaller.
  • Price is very reasonable, comparing to going to the manicure.
  • Beautiful finished look!
2. CONS:
  • I've read that the left over strips will dry out, if not used for a certain period of time. I kept mine in a zip lock bag and will use it in a few weeks or so...I'll let you know how that goes in Review - Part II.
  • It smells like nail polish...well, because they are 100% Nail Polish Strips...but that irritated me for a couple of days. So, if you are allergic to smells (like me), that's bad (for a couple of days)! If you are not allergic, that's good! =)
  • If you stretch it too much, they will rip (I ripped a couple). And if it has a design, it will look deformed/crooked.

So, overall...I liked it very much! I would use it more often, if I were not allergic to the smell.
I'll be back with Review - Part II (with how long they lasted) next week!
(Click HERE for Part II)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe