Daffodils Thinking of You Card

Thursday, March 08, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I've been busy with other "hobbies" lately...but I have a card to share today, using Stamprints March Flower of the Month - Daffodil #1 and Daffodil #2:


I printed, cut out and colored the flowers with Spectrum Noir:


I used Club Scrap Daffodils Hybrid Kit papers and sentiment. Daffodil #1 was adhered with foam tape. Then, I highlighted “YOU” and added some enamel dots.

Challenges:
1. Time Out #104: Bold

2. HLS Mixed Media Challenge: Friendship





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So pretty, Lillian ... that bold yellow is so wonderfully spring-like! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Lilian, loving your sunny Daffodils too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Lillian, This is a really beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Seemaa
    https://icraftpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe