CWS #14 Mid-Month Inspiration: Flowers

Monday, May 15, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Today is Mid-Month Inspiration at Creative With Stamps Challenge Blog!






Here's one of my cards, using Sponsor's image - Magnolia Branch:



I printed Magnolia Branch once with the sentiment (Ann's Garden Digital Set - Stamprints), trimmed a panel and added some washi tapes on card before adhering the panel on.
I colored the leaves with Spectrum Noir markers.
I printed a second Magnolia Branch image and cut out the flowers. I colored the flower center, shaped them for some dimension and adhered them on with foam tape.
Finally I added some enamel dots.

Challenges:
1. Inkspirational Challenge #134: Photo Inkspiration Shop Window


2. WordArtWed #282-#283: AGoes
3. Simon Says Wed: Going Dotty

***************************

My second card is not a lot different:


But I stamped the sentiment (CTMH) on the panel this time and colored the flowers with alcohol-based markers and watercolors.

Which version do you prefer? =)


Challenge:
1. House of Cards May Challenge: Add Sequins and/or Colors (colors)




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. These two cards with the Magnolia Branch image are beautiful Lilian! Each one is different enough to inspire me to create more cards with this lovely digi from Pattie's Creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the first version because it's so soft!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Are adorable
    love the coloring the flowers...so beautifully made Lilian
    see you around I miss you hope you are well sweety...
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing both these gorgeous cards with us at HOC, they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your pretty cards with us at House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Lillian! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card ! I love the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe