Club Scrap Adirondacks Blog Hop & Linky Party

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Welcome to Club Scrap's May Blog Hop & Linky Party!
This month, we're featuring the cool Adirondacks Collection!

0517hopbadge photo 0517hopbadge_sm_zps7khqk454.jpg

If you came from Kay's Blog, you're in the right place! This is your last stop!
Your next stop will be back to Club Scrap's Blog (Karen's Post)!

First, I made some cards using the Adirondacks Digital Kit:

Challenge:

I distressed the papers and elements, and added some details: Dimensional Magic on the fireflies (above) and hand-drawn border (below) + enamel dots.

Challenges:

In the card below, I added some Kraft Raffia:



If you check the Adirondacks Deluxe Layouts (click HERE to see post), you'll see where I got my inspiration for my next project (you can click on each page to enlarge them):


First, I used Adirondacks Arrows and Words Stencil + white pigment ink to stencil the arrow on the pretty blue woodgrain paper. Then, I pretty much CASE-d the page, but I adhered a strip of cardstock instead of individual photo mats, added Embellishment Cutaparts and a Deer Charm (with a Brown Waxed Linen Thread bow). And, I adhered the Wood Word last.

On the right page, I changed it to fit more photos, but I used the same Kraft Envelope and Ribbon.
I added a Embellishment Cutapart + stapled Ribbon and a Embellishment Cutapart border on the bottom.


Photos are from some Caverns in Virginia, but the photos on the right page are supposed to be from the Skyline Drive...I just wasn't able to get it off my phone and print them! haha

This would be your last stop!
Thanks for hopping with us!
Your next stop is back at Club Scrap's Blog (Karen's Post)!!!


You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Great tips and trick, Lilian. I love all that you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your digi cards but that lo is awesome! Really makes your photos pop. TFS Lilian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little enamel dots randomly placed on the birthday card are the icing on the cake. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful digi cards! I love how you added a little dimension to personalize them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilian! Your photos in the caves are spectacular! Love how they worked perfectly with this collection!
    Your cards are always inspiring too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work and like Lisa said I really like the added personal dimensions on the digi cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the things you created today are incredible. I think the cards were especially great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paper crafting at its best here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT LO's Lilian, those are some sweet faces! Don't you love that pigment ink on dark card stock?! Nice job with the digi cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards made with the digital kit. Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work, Lilian! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All so very lovely. TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic set of cards,love them all,but your awesome card is a little bit to much for our CAS challenge,dear.Hope you don't mind the suggestion...thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovin' what you're doing with the digital kits and cards. It's fun to see you playing with the ALSB pages, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards and 2pager!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My family went to skyline caverns last summer! I have family that lives in Winchester. Great pages and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great set of cards - thanks for joining our CAS Challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe