MHKDesigner Inspiration: Wonderful Bottle Card

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

It's my turn to post at MHKDesigns' Blog today...here's my card, using Beautiful Bottles digital stamp set:


I cut an overlay using my Cricut and adhered on card base. I printed and cut out a bottle from Beautiful Bottles, adhered it on card and trimmed off excess. I printed the sentiment from Beautiful Bottles, added a black mat and adhered on card.
I blended some Brilliance Pearlescent Purple ink pad using a mini round blender tool, then added some pearls.

Don't forget to take a look at the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!
Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a soft and lovely card, Lilian! I adore the simple layering, the beautiful lavender color, and the added pearls! Super elegant! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe