The Card Concept #57: {The Rainbow Connection}

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

We're back after a summer break! 
It's time for a new challenge at The Card Concept #57 - {The Rainbow Connection}

Here's the photo inspiration:


Feel free to use any of the styles of our team or better yet, share you own style by combining one or more of the styles. We want you to have fun and make a card in a style that you feel good about!

The styles are explained HERE.


***********************************

I was inspired by the colors and made a mixed media card for a kid...my son B that loves rainbow colors! =)  


I stamped a brushstroke image (CTMH) 3 times, using 2 different colors (then 3) each time, to create the rainbow. Then, I heat embossed in Sparkles...


I ink smooshed the panel in blue, rounded the corners and inked the edges.
I hand drew the sun and cloud, cut them out and colored them with Distress and Copic markers.
I added some washi tape, the stamped sentiment (CTMH) and sequins.

Don't forget to visit my team mates:


Ilina Crouse

Mackie Robertson

Lilian Forsyth --- you're HERE!

Challenges:
1. Word Art Wed #246- #247: AGoes
2. Simon Says Wed STAMPtember Stamp It
3. Simon Says Mon STAMPtember Stamp It


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Beautiful card, Lilian! I love the swash of color in the rainbow! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! What a fun rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspired idea for the rainbow and great design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty take on the inspiration, Lilian - love the shine! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cheery take on the challenge. I love days when the sun comes out with a rainbow. You card captures that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card. The colors are so delightful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are a wonderful way to use the inspiration! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card...so fun and whimsical. The rainbow splashes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Love the sun and cloud with the rainbow- perfect! Hugs and I hope you are having a great week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lilian, love the rainbow with glitter on, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe