Cardabilities Design Team Reveal #119: Little Girl with a Ballon Birthday Card

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hello,

I'm so excited! This is my first project for Cardabilites
Today is the Design Team Reveal for Sketch #119!
Here's the Sketch:


And here's my card:


This girl image is so cute, I decided to make a shaped card...and it had to be...a ballon, of course! =)
I usually use soft colors, but this card will be for my niece, so I decided to add some bright paper to it...


I cut the ballon shapes out of cardstock (with ScanNCut) for the card base, and patterned paper for the top.
Don't know if you can see it (click on photo above to enlarge it), but I used my Cricut to cut overlays and use them as stencils for the background (metallic pink diamonds and the 3 glittered butterflies).



Our Sponsor for this sketch is The Stamping Boutique and the prize is 2 digit stamps:


You have until the 28th of the month to link up (click HERE to link your projects)!
And don't forget to "like" our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cardabilities

Supplies:
Digi Stamp (Little Girl with a Ballon - The Stamping Boutique)
stamps (Hampton Art, Studio G, CTMH)
MME and CTMH patterned papers
Artbooking and Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridges ("stencils") - CTMH
White cardstock (CTMH)
Prima Flowers
Washi Tapes
Lace Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
Glitter
Liquid Glue
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
DIY "enamel dots" (click HERE for the post with video tutorial)
Decorative string
Black pen
Copic markers
Shin Han Touch Twin markers
ScanNCut - ballon
Glitter Gel
VersaMark
embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

PS: I'm linking this project to the following Challenge:

STAMPloration Mar Challenge: Stamps & Stencil
and (ETA 03/26/15) 2015 World Wide Open DT Challenge

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe