Candy Jar Card

Saturday, August 02, 2014

My wrists are hurting me...badly! Too much typing? Who knows...
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments...and sorry if I didn't get back to you individually...
I guess I shouldn't be posting then...but, just one more card this week! =)



Supplies (CTMH):
Sweet as Sugar hostess stamp set
Skylark Picture My Life cards
Teal Shimmer Trim
3-D Foam Tape
Liquid Glass (on gum balls)
Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)

This card is for (sorry about the abbreviations...my wrists hurt...):
1. TCC #15 - Colour Challenge (I think my card is CAS and Layered...but it could be Freestyle Collage? I'm not sure...help anyone?)

2. H2H Picture my Crush? (I used 2 cards from Skylark Picture My Life program)
3. SSS Monday: J is for... (jar)
4. SSS Wednesday: Anything Goes
5. SSS Work it Wed July 2014 - Blue
6. Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Bow Tie
7. WAW #143: Anything Goes
8. Fusion {The Beach House}

WOW! I think that's my record...8 challenges!
Have a nice weekend!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe