Hello Summer Card

Saturday, August 23, 2014

This card is for a few challenges...



I cut a honeycomb overlay from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (CTMH) and used it as a stencil. After the modeling paste dried, I used PearlEx Watercolor CD for some shimmer...but I must say it didn't work out exactly the way I wanted...so I had to add more colors using ink pads (I tapped some ink on my craft mat and added water, then colored with a paintbrush).
Finally, I added some stamped elements, the teal shimmer trim and some gold shimmer spritz.

Challenges:
1. MMMC #3: Stencils with Modeling Paste
2. Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Tropical Trip
3. SSS Mon Challenge: Anything Goes
4. WAW #146: Anything Goes
5. H2H Challenge: Inspired by...a Movie (500 days of Summer)
6. TMMC Challenge #2: {Summer}

Supplies:
C1595 Hello Summer (CTMH)
Artbooking Cricut cartridge (CTMH)
teal Shimmer Trim (CTMH)
Summer (Hero Arts)
Modeling Paste (Liquitex)
gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Tsukineko)
Memento ink pads

Have a nice weekend!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe