Roses of Yesterday Digital Word Art Challenge

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I've been messing around with You Tube and Animoto to create some videos lately...but today, I was reading this challenge blog: Word Art Wednesday...
The word art is so pretty...I had to create something with it! And enter it in the Challenge #125: Anything Goes.


I decided to use one of the pictures I took, when I was visiting New York.
Please note that I did not "photoshop" the photo...no enhancements, no filters, no effects, nothing!
All I did was adding the black frame (edited in Photobucket) and the word art (from the Challenge Blog).
I just love that bronze statue! It's called “Roses of Yesterday” and created in 1923 by Harriet W. Frishmuth.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe