Doll Face Scrapbook Page

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello,

I made this 12x12 scrapbook page for a few challenges (I've been busy, busy, busy...so I had to combine a bunch of challenges into one project!).



The Challenge Blogs:
1. S.E.I. Tyra's Spring Challenge (gave me the color inspiration)
2. H2H: Triple Play (3 photos, 3 stamped hearts, and 3 stamps from one stamp set - Happy Place)
3. Simon Says Stamp: Glitter It (don't you just love glitter?)
4. CASology Week #87: Blush (don't you just love baby cheeks?)
5. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #124: Anything Goes (I just love this blog!)

The layout inspiration is from Make It from Your Heart™ Volume 1 (you can also see it in the CTMH Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book & Catalog on p.53):


Supplies used (from CTMH):
S1403 Happy Place (March Stamp of the Month)
patterned paper from Ivy Lane Collection
White Daisy cardstock
Artbooking Cricut cartridge
3-D Foam Tape
Glitz Stardust Glitter Gel (retired)

Others: 
Copic Markers
Chomper corner punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe