Doll Face Scrapbook Page How-To Video

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hello,
This is my second attempt in video making on You Tube...I made a How-To Video for this scrapbook page I finished recently (featuring my sister-in-law's daughter):


Here's the video:


More photos:


And the supplies' list:
S1403 Happy Place (March Stamp of the Month)
patterned paper from Ivy Lane paper packet
White Daisy cardstock
Artbooking Cricut cartridge
3-D Foam Tape
Glitz Stardust Glitter Gel (retired)
Others:
Copic Markers
Chomper corner punch

If you like the stamp set Happy Place, you have until March 31st to get it! It's $17.95 or $5 (with a qualifying purchase of $50 or more).
Go to http://lilian.ctmh.com to check it out, or click HERE.

Let me know if you liked the video!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe