Club Scrap Blog Hop & Linky Party: Pattern Play

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Welcome to Club Scrap's June Blog Hop & Linky Party!
This month, we're featuring the fun Pattern Play Collection!



If you came from Kay's Blog, you're in the right place! This is your last stop!
Your next stop will be back to Club Scrap's Blog (Karen's Post)!

I'm behind on my scrapbooking again! =)
I've been a little busy this past couple of months...so, I've been trying to catch up!

Here's a 2-page layout (they could also be used as single pages...):


Left Page: I simply adhered the photo mats on the printed paper and added some Pattern Play Embellishment Cutaparts. I added a strip of printed paper behind the border. On the decorative panel, I added some Enamel Dots in the circles' centers and some Dimensional Magic on the dots around.


Right Page: I trimmed a piece of printed paper (6.5"x 12") and adhered it on the base. I added 2 photo mats and a Pattern Play Embellishment Cutapart (for journaling). I used a black ribbon below the panel (Pattern Play Fibers). Then, I added 2 Green Feathers and a Resin Swirl on the journaling Embellishment Cutapart.


Here are the pages with some photos I plan to use:



So, this is the end of the Blog Hop...but you can start over again!
Go to Club Scrap's Blog (Karen's Post) next!!!

Challenges:
1. Simon Says Wed: AGoes


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Wonderful pages, Lilian. Love to see the finished pages with the pictures. It give it so much more to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, Lilian! I really struggled with the ultra-green paper, but you used it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great title choice to go with your photos! Your active boys remind me of my crazies when they were little...what am I saying, they are still wild! Way to scrap those memories Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts Lilian!! And love the photos you used with them! Super cute!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific double page spread Lilian!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos to use with this fun paper! Thanks for showing us the before and after layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's super fun to see your great layouts, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts and it looks like the kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great 2pager!!!!! Love the pics as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout, Lilian. The photos are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe