CWS#7 Mid-Inspiration: Rose Sentiment Card

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Here's a mid-month inspiration card for Creative with Stamps Challenge #7: Sentiment!


Here's my card, using STAMPlorations' About a Rose stamp set:


I trimmed a panel and stamped the rose in black and the sentiment in purple.
I taped a die cut circle on the rose (to mask it) and stamped the sentiment in Memento London Fog.
I colored the rose in alcohol-based markers and adhered on black card base.
I added a strip of glitter tape and some sequins.

Challenges:




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Your card is lovely, Lilian. I really like how you used the sentiment to create the background, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really beautiful, Lilian ... Love the sentiment background! It's a great idea!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilian I love the way you made the background with sentiment too
    clever
    and love the soft rose on there too
    sweet beautifully made teamie
    miss your face on my Blog
    hope your home moving will be settle soon
    See you again someday on Blogeland sweety
    dont worry I know you are so busy with moving I ever have that situation too and I was not in DT team last time (2007)hehe LOL
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love how you have the text in the background-it makes that flower pop! Love that silvery strip too. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this stamp set and your gorgeous card creation, Lilian! The masking sets off the Rose really beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and a prettier rose! Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe