Hugs, Kisses and Valentine's Wishes

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Saturday, Kraftie Friends!

I have a fun card to share today...


Sorry...I did not take pictures of the process...but, here's how I did it...

1. I stamped the flowers from Crewel & Unusual Jumbo stamp set (Club Scrap) minus the two square flowers on the card base.
2. I stamped the heart from the flower (on white cardstock) and the one above it (on ink smooshed paper), cut them out, and splattered them with red All-Purpose Ink (Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko):


3. I stamped the funky heart above the right stem (C&U Greeting stamp set):


3. I splattered green All-Purpose ink on card and brushed it on the stems
4. I colored the stems and some of the hearts with markers (Copic and Fabrico)
5. I used liquid glue and added green and pink glitter
6. I added the patterned paper and stamped the sentiment (CTMH) under it.
7. I adhered the 2 cut out hearts with foam tape.
8. I added Dimensional Magic on 2 small hearts


Maybe I should make a video one of these days... =)

Challenges:
1. Addicted to CAS #81: Bloom


2. CAS on Sunday #76: Valentine (ETA Top 3 Card)
3. The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #21: Glitter


4. STAMPlorations Feb Challenge: Theme & Sketch




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I adore thus design, so fresh and cheery x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card...so fun! Thank you for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute flowers and I love how you added dimension to this card...so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! Thank you for joining our Valentine Challenge at CAS on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a happy card! I love the colors and white space around the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Mixed Media Monthly. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite colours, such a bright and cheery card design.
    Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the BRIGHT colors:)) Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!! I love how the hearts pop off the page. Thanks so much for playing at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe