Hip Hip Hooray! CASE Card

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

A quick card to share today...it's a CASE from Shona Chambers card at Happy Little Stampers Challenge:


I used a scallop circle to mask the center and I stamped bubbles all over.
Remove the mask and stamp elephant and sentiment.
I colored the images with Copic markers.
Then, I added some sequins.
Stamps are Avery Elle.

Challenges:
1. Happy Little Stampers Feb CASE the Designer: Shona Chambers
2. Craft Your Passion #300: Always Anything Goes
3. CAS on Sunday #77: One Layer Wonder



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian, your elephant is absolutely adorable and coloured so beautifully. And all your bubbles are so bright and vibrant. Thank you so much for CASEing my card and joining us at Happy Little Stampers this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe