{Thu} Video Tutorial on Sat: You Giraffe me Crazy!!! Card

Saturday, July 11, 2015

I was trying to post this on Thu, but YouTube and Blogger kept crashing on me...but here it is!

I made a video tutorial for Altenew's Video Challenge #1!

Here's my card:


It was inspired by mu husband...no, not because he "giraffe-s" me crazy!!! Because he's tall!!! =)
YouTube was "giraffe"-ing me crazy!

OK, enough puns!
Here's my video:


I used giraffe and sentiment from Geometric Menagerie (Altenew), white and clear embossing powders, VersaMark, gel sticks (aka Gelatos for kids), baby wipe (to blend), foam tape, black and white cardstocks.

I'd also like to link it in the following Challenges:

1. Color Throwdown #350


2. Altenew Video Challenge #1
3. CASology Week #154: Repeat
4. Word Art Wed #191: Anything Goes/Family Friendly
ETA 07/12/15

Hope you like it!
Have a nice weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe