House of Cards DT July Challenge: Use a Food Image and/or Color Combo

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Hello, crafty friends!

It's time for a new challenge at House of CardsIt's my second term at HOC!!! Time flies! I'm so happy to be back!

You have until the end of the month to link your projects!

Create a card with a food theme and/or using the color combo:


Before I share my project, there's a video on how to create a paper flower from Mynn's card...so don't forget to check it out (click HERE)!
And we also have new team mates! I have the list below and the new DT members have an asterisk...please, welcome them to the team!

OK...onto my project now...I made a card using "slices of orange" stamps, but I transformed them into flowers! I also have a video tutorial with the stamping technique used and step-by-step process!!!



Video Tutorial:



And check out the other DT members for more inspiration~

Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe