Under the Sea Mermaid Card

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Happy Saturday!!!
I was supposed to post a scrapbook page today, but I'll share it on Monday!

But don't go yet! I have a card to share...
I made this card for a few challenges...one was for ADFD, but I totally missed the deadline! =)

This summer has been quite busy for us and a highlight was a family vacation by a lake.
It inspired me to create this card with the cute mermaid...



Background was created with watercolors and Faber-Castell gel sticks (aka Gelatos for kids), and stamps.
Mermaid was colored with Copic markers and I added some glitter glue. I adhered her using foam tape.
Finally, I added a flower vase sticker, and colored it with Copic markers to match the colors.

Challenges:
1. The Mixed Media Card Challenge #13 {Blue} (optional element: Vase)


2. Word Art Wed #192: AG/Family Friendly
3. Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #14: Summer Days


4. Simon Says Mon Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
And have a nice weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe