Decorate to Celebrate DT Challenge #100: Cupcake Picks and more...

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hello, Crafty Friends!

It's time for Decorate to Celebrate today! You can create anything 3-D...for a change to win a prize from Rhonda - a set of cards!

I made these cupcake picks for my son's birthday party at Day Care:


Shapes are from the Artiste Cricut cartridge and coordinating stamps are CTMH.

I also made this wall decoration for his "other" party, with family members:


"Happy" and "Birthday" are from Artbooking Cricut cartridge and foam mustache is from Hobby Lobby.

I made a bow using wrapping paper:


Finally, a card from Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge:

Challenge:

I backed it with black paper with glossy embossed design.

Thank you for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe