French Dies {Fri}: Butterfly and Apple Honeycomb Card

Friday, May 29, 2015

Hello,

Today, I have  two die cut cards to share! 
I cut both cards using Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge (CTMH).
I heat embossed a few of the "left over" hexagons in gold (and red) and adhered them to the inside of cards.

First up is:



I cut the butterfly using Artbooking Cricut cartridge (it was altered in CCR) and heat embossed it in black UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel), twice. The second time, I also sprinkled some copper and platinum UTEE.


Now...if you're going to leave the card with the open front like that, I suggest inking or heat embossing the back side of the butterfly for a finished look.
You could also back the die cut front panel with glittered or patterned paper, if you don't want the writing showing.
Another option is to write the message on the back of the card.


Challenges:

Second card:


These hexagons were adhered with foam tape.


Challenges:

Have a nice weekend!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe