Cardabilities Design Team Reveal #124: Forever Flip Card

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hello, crafty friends!

It's the 30th...It's Cardabilities Design Team Reveal Day! It's also my last project as a DT member...hope you enjoyed all my projects!

Here's the fun sketch by Karan:


Our Sponsor for this sketch is Crafty City:



You have until the 13th of the following month to link up (click HERE to link your projects)!
And don't forget to "like" our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cardabilities

When I saw the sketch, I immediately thought swing (or flip) card!









I used double-sided paper and cut the card and wreath using Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge (CTMH).
I heat embossed the wreath in silver. I added a cream panel, a punched border, some washi tape and stamping to the card.
The birds and banner are heat embossed in clear and popped-up with foam tape. The cake was heat embossed in silver.

Thank you for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe