French Dies {Fri}: You’re a Dahl(ia) Card

Friday, March 01, 2024

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Here's a card using a surprise Hero Arts stamp I got in an order...thank you H.A.!


I used a stitched frame die for the embossed panel and stamped the sentiment included in the set.
I stamped the flower on watercolor paper, colored it with alcohol-based markers, fussy cut it and adhered on card with foam tape. I added some glitter details:


Challenges:

1. Stay Crafty with a Blog named Hero: Feb 2024 - everything lovey dovey

2. CYHTP: AGoes Embossing with a twist of Squares and/or Circles

3. The Four Seasons - Mar: Spring Season

4. WAW #637-#638: AGoes

5. SSS Wed: AGoes






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hello, sweet Lilian. Your art is always such a wonderful treat for the eyes, and I'm delighted every time I see your amazing art linked up in our gallery. I appreciate you so much and I really hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous SPRING card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!! The dahlia is a beautiful standout with your vibrant colors! Thanks so much for joining our Stay Crafty With a Blog Named Hero Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. So much bold texture and color in your dahlia. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe