Heart Ornament + Easel Card

Monday, February 14, 2022

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's an ornament I made with my ScanNCut + SU! die cut...

And here's another idea...add a handmade flower (mix of die cut flowers from my stash + Daisy Meadows - Scrapbooking Stamp - with coordinating Thin Cuts available - colored with alcohol-based markers)

And I also made an Easel Card, using ScanNCut shapes + Botanical Embossing Folder + Happiness Never Grows Old stamp:




Challenges:

Ornament

1. Art Impressions #320: We "heart" Hearts

2. #btchallenge109: With Heart

Card 

1. Inkspirational #258: Photo Challenge

2. Creative Creases #25: AGoes with a Fun Fold


3. Simon Says Wed: Emboss It

4. Beyond the Blue #54: Fun Fold

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow, beautiful Valentine's Day card! I love that it's a shaped easel, my favorite fun fold! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally sweet little card! Such a pretty fold and one that I haven't seen! Thanks for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spectacular!Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe