Embossed Trees, Girl & Fox Card

Saturday, February 05, 2022

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I've mentioned in a previous post that my goal this year is to use ALL my crafty supplies that I haven't used...ever! So, what a better way than to combine them in one project...for today's card, I'm using an embossing folder + stamps on this card...

Challenges:

1. Time Out #206: Friend Quote

2. Use Your Stuff #440: Embossing

3. Simon Says Mon: Use an Embossing Folder

4. Word Art Wed #529-#530: AGoes

5. Critter Crazy #59: AGoes with a Featured Critter

6. Die Cut Divas - Feb - Hero Arts: Angle It!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That's a lofty goal to use all those unused products! Wonderful card. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas for our February challenge to "Angle It".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goal and a great start at it. Thanks for sharing with us at Use your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card and so different. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very fun design - I love the pops of colour on your background embossing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe