Scrapbook {Sat}: Daisy Meadows Easter Wishes 2-page Layout

Saturday, April 03, 2021

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Easter is almost here! I'm sharing a 2-page layout I made using CTMH Daisy Meadows Scrapbooking Workshop Kit:


It comes with all supplies (designer papers + some exclusive ones for this kit, die cuts, sticker sheet, enamel dots + Page Protectors + FREE Cutting Guide) to make 3 two-page Layouts:

All you need is adhesive of your choice and journaling pen

To get the FREE Cutting Guide, click on it, and download it's in description. There's also a Kit without Page Protector available HERE!

Here's my take...I changed some things, but just a little bit (sorry the colors are off...I took them on different days):


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe