April Kraftie Kit - Cherry Blossoms Cardmaking Kit

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I have a new Cardmaking Kraftie Kit this Month!!!





This Pre-Cut/Stamped Kraftie Kit (for local pick up or shipped to you) includes: 

Standard Kit: Cards & Envelopes, pre-cut and/or stamped papers and images + Embellishments (Sequins) to make 6 Cards. 

All you'll need is adhesive (+ optional foam tape) of your choice.


Check the purchase options below:

1. Pre-Cut LOCAL pickup - Standard Kit $18 (please allow 2 weeks for shipping)

Pre-Cut/Stamped and bagged for easy assembly + Instructions
  • Entered into drawings for FREE GIFTS!
  • Become a member of my FB VIP Group

2. Pre-Cut Mailed Kit - Standard Kit $22 (please allow 2 weeks shipping - price included)

Pre-Cut/Stamped and bagged for easy assembly + Instructions
  • Entered into drawing for FREE GIFTS! 
  • Become a member of my FB VIP Group

Order all Pre-Cut Kraftie Kits HERE!


******************************

Don't want a pre-cut Kraftie Kit, but make your own? 
You can purchase some of the supplies online and I'll send you instructions to make similar cards!

Order from my CTMH Shop!

Minimum order of $50 - I'll send you instructions to make similar cards!

I'll mail you a pre-cut Kraftie Kit for FREE with:
Minimum order of $150
(Prices before tax + shipping)

If you qualify and would like the instructions or FREE Kraftie Kit, please e-mail me at:
theleafstudio@gmail.com with requests


  • Supplies' List:
Adhesive (or grab from your stash)
Ink Pad (suggested: Smoothie, Avocado and Black)
Acrylic Blocks for the stamps

Additional supplies (optional):
Alcohol Based Markers (colors of your choice)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe