Scrapbook {Sat}: I Adore You - Craft With Heart Feb 2021

Saturday, February 20, 2021

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I haven't scrapbooked in a while, so I needed to do some catching up...
I purchased CTMH Craft with Heart Scrapbooking Subscriptions and they are really easy and fast to complete. I'm a slow crafter and it takes me 30 minutes or less to complete one 2-page layout! If you're fast, you can finish in way less time...

Here's one (of 2 layouts) from the February 2021 Kit:



But I changed mine to include more photos:


I'll have more altered layouts from the kits coming soon!
Plus, others...using my craft stash...can't buy more supplies until I finish my stash...lol! Just kidding!

Challenges:


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe