Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - February 2020!

Saturday, February 01, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Happy New Year!!! Hope 2020 is a great year for all of us!
It's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties today!!! 

This is my 2020 Mini Happy Planner...


It has a different layout than my previous Planners...the boxes remind me of the monthly spread...so I got confused one time and wrote stuff on "Friday" instead of "Thursday". I'm getting used to it, even though it's a little tight to write stuff down.
Here's what I did for February (click to enlarge):



************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth  --- You're HERE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe