Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - January 2020!

Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Happy New Year!!! Hope 2020 is a great year for all of us!
It's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties today!!! 

This is my 2020 Mini Happy Planner...


It has a different layout than my previous Planners...so let's see how that works out!
Here's what I did for January (click to enlarge)...not a very busy month...but I'm sure that's going to change soon...


************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth  --- You're HERE!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This looks great. I am determined to be more organized, and get more done this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe