Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - October 2019!!!

Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties today!!! 

This is my Mini Happy Planner...


Here's what I did for October (click to enlarge):


I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series: WeddingPlanner Series: Business Basics AND the newest Planner Series stamp set: All Occasions.
I used Planner Series: Wedding for the word "Show" (I just inked part of the word "Shower").
Then, I added some stickers and penned in some info.

I also realized that some MAMBI Planner stickers fit into the banner from Planner Series stamp set: All Occasions!!!

Planner Series: All Occasions stamp set also has coordinating die cuts (Sweet Cuts - Planner Series All Occasions).


************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth  --- You're HERE!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe