Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - September 2019!

Sunday, September 01, 2019

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties today!!! 

This is my Mini Happy Planner...


Here's what I did for September (click to enlarge):



I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series: WeddingPlanner Series: Business Basics AND the newest Planner Series stamp set: All Occasions.
I used Planner Series: Get Your Craft On for the word "Day" (I just inked part of the word "Craft Day").
Then, I added some stickers and penned in some info.

Planner Series: All Occasions stamp set also has coordinating die cuts (Sweet Cuts - Planner Series All Occasions).


************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe