Club Scrap Aug Blog Hop & Linky Party: Lagoon

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Welcome to Club Scrap's August Blog Hop & Linky Party!
This month, we're featuring the gorgeous Lagoon Collection!


If you came from Kay's Blog, you're in the right place! This is your last stop!
Your next stop will be back to Club Scrap's Blog (Karen's Post)!


Look what I made with the Lagoon Deluxe Kit...a 2-page scrapbook layout (click on each page to enlarge or scroll down):


For more inspiration using the same printed papers, check this Blog POST from Club Scrap (Layouts 9 & 10)!!!

Page on the Left:


I trimmed one of the 8.5 x 11 printed papers and adhered it on the left edge of the black printed paper.
I trimmed 2 Embellishment Cutaparts I wanted to use, and the tan photo mat into a 4.5" square.
I used the wide ribbon from Lagoon Fibers to make a little "holder" for the Lagoon Mini Glass Bottle and Tag. And I adhered the teal photo mat on using foam tape for dimension.


Page on the Right:


 I used the other piece of the trimmed 8.5 x 11 printed paper on the right edge. I trimmed more Embellishment Cutaparts elements and embellished them with Lagoon Starfish Rhinestones and a Silver Coin.
I added some Lagoon Teal Jewel Stickers for "bubbles" and some on the Embellishment Cutapart quote at the bottom.


This is your last stop! Thanks for hopping with us!
Don't forget to go back to Club Scrap's Blog (Karen's Post)!

Challenges:


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Beautiful page with great eye for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and wonderful twiddly bits too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever way to attach the little glass bottle. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pages, clever details that make it interesting and cool but not too much that overcome the photos, so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful 2 page layout, and love all your details on both!
    Hugs
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all agree that the little hidden bottle is ingenious! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic way to incorporate that adorable little bottle. Genius! Great details and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That moody dark paper is perfect for scrap pages. And great work with the trinkets you added...I sometimes struggle witg how to use them. Gold star work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Lilian, and I love the way you highlighted the tiny embellishments. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pages. I always love all your details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe