{Thu} Tag: Succulents Mother's Day Tag Card

Thursday, April 06, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I've ordered some new stamps (that I probably shouldn't have ordered...) and I've been playing with them! There's nothing better than crafting when you're sick, right? =)


I already have a bunch of succulent stamps...but I couldn't resist this set from Stampin'Up!
I used papers and a Canvas Tag from Club Scrap's Succulents Collection, a strip of paper from Club Scrap's Cherry Blossoms Digital Kit and I layered the stamped images on.

Challenges:
1. Sunday Stamps #149: Rich Succulents (or not...'cause I wasn't able to link it up...inLinkz kept saying there was an error...)





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for blessing us with your artwork here at Word Art Wednesday. We are midway on our current challenge and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word found in 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 which tells us, "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love." Have an awesome week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe