Addicted to Stamps & More DT Challenge #163: Holiday

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

(I have 2 posts today...if you're looking for the Club Scrap Artist Team Challenge post, click HERE)


Hello, crafty friends!

Time for ATSM Holiday Challenge!!!

Our sponsor is:

Autumn is almost here and I just love the change of colors! So, I made a card to celebrate Thanksgiving:


I used a beautiful stamp from Club Scrap - Transformations Collection stamp set.
I used Distress Inks from Tim Holtz and gel sticks (aka Gelatos for kids).
The green strips on both sides were scraps from this card (click HERE to see the card).
I printed "Happy Thanksgiving" (I didn't have a stamp in the right size), cut a strip and used gel sticks, blending the colors with my fingers.

Challenges:
Have a nice week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe