Club Scrap Sep Artitst Team Challenge: Sketches

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hello, crafty friends!

The Artist Team at Club Scrap was challenged...this month's challenge is to create based on sketches!
We have a scrapbook and a card sketch...I decided to use the card sketch.
You can see the post at Club Scrap's blog tomorrow!

I die cut some Transformations patterned papers and embellishment cutapart with my Spellbinder die cut (Doily Circle) and got busy!


Here's my first card:

Challenges:


I used supplies from the Transformations Deluxe Kit.

I stamped the background (Transformations Collection Unmounted Stamp Set) using VersaMark and "Love" (Transformations Borders & Backgrounds Stamp Set) with Memento ink pad (but I also colored it with Distress Marker - Tim Holtz).
I layered the die cuts, added the strip (scrap from this project - click HERE) and the antique Chinese coin.
Then, I added Woven Strands rhinestones, adhering them with a glue pen. I finished it with hand-drawn frames using a black pen.

My second card:


I stamped the gingko leaf from the Transformations Collection Unmounted Stamp Set on the panel a few times and once on a white cardstock circle, cut using Cricut.
I die cut a patterned paper. I stamped the coin, also from the Transformations Collection Unmounted Stamp Set, and fussy cut it.
I layered the elements, added the quote from the embellishment cutapart, adhered the coin with foam tape and inked the card's edges.

The third card:

Challenges:

This collection has so many pretty papers, I almost didn't want to use them!!!
I cut a 5 x 5 panel and die cut 2 more doily circles.
For the shell (Transformations Borders & Backgrounds Stamp Set), I inked it with Distress Ink, sprayed with water, let dry and cut it out.
I layered the circles, added the fiber and the coconut shell button.
Finally, I added the antique Chinese coin using a glue pen and some pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe